HOME       HEADLINES     COLLECTING     MASTER LISTS     FORUMS     PROTOTYPES     BEND-EMS     CONTACT
  Main     Active Topics   Search   FAQ   Forgot PW?

to POTF2.COM

All Forums
 Collectors' Corner
 Collection Spotlight
 *Updated 12/11/07* Gorkoracing's collection
 Printer Friendly

All Members can post NEW topics in this forum
  All Members can REPLY to topics in this forum
Next Page
Author Previous Topic *Updated 12/11/07* Gorkoracing's collection Next Topic
Page: of 20

gorkoracing
Booty Hunter

2737 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2005 :  7:24:28 PM   

Updated 9/16/07 - Here's a link to a site i'm making for my collection that may load faster than these pages.
http://www.geocities.com/gorkoracing/Starwars.html

I'll continue to update this page as I start digging up more stuff from my collection and as I get new stuff.

Variations

blue 12" bobafett

half and half gonk droids

Darth sideous facing left and right

R2 saber on right

wookie warrior bubble variations

Anakin red dooku sabers and pe with red dooku saber ds but no red saber

red pink saber comparison

big red button on #2 anakin's blue saber (usually a small speck of red)

1st bubble version vader

Amidala with and without mole (i think i remember this being a variation or is it a pe?)

Luke with cloak out and hood up and hood down

luke bespin gold and silver belt buckle

gc r5d4 with straight latch and warning sticker, curved latch and no warning and curved latch and printed warning with holo sticker

A wing how i found it in the store

A wing when I flipped it upside down to get the instructions out of the way, pilot packaged all sideways and turned with arms up

A wing back .00

comparison pic of blue and grey bobafetts showing tape variation

tape variation again

HTF

my us FF weequay(paid $20 on ebay for it seller said it was all messed up and only good to open LOL)

FF htf figures

c3 vaders pics with some other figs

some of my startours figs

$2.76 deathstar trooper

were hard to find back in the day but I never had any trouble (i remember my tru had about 20 of each on the shelves one day)

$4.96 mynock hunts

Some htf episode1 figs and my .0000 and .0100 tc-14

closer of my .0000 and .0100 tc-14

HTFs and my amidala with ascension gun (I knew I had found some of these)

Amidalas one has the rope tucked behind the fig's arm like my others and I have one as shown with the rope loose in the package with the fig (variation or error)

another pic of the amidala ropes

mail aways

my .00 grand moff tarkin

htf orange carded figs, long sabers, short saber long trays, tan vest lukes with raised and indented rings and autographed oc greedo

japanese green tint c3p0

back of japanese c3p0 card

Incomplete set of orange carded figs with holo stickers

Displays

Some banners and displays etc...

My falcon #233

my tru falcon

more displays etc...

My episode 1 yoda and one of the rooms upstairs in my house with figs stacked to the ceiling lol

Foreign
Canadian trilogo Orange carded figs with Stand up bubbles

Canadian trilogos (anyone else get these when they were showing up in US biglots stores?)

More US biglots canadian trilogos

Closeup of 3 of the canadian trilogos from biglots

european figs my dads friend got me on a trip

Euro tri logo figs

Vintage

Tri logo at-st driver

An old fox magazine from 82 not sure if its a promo or what

imp dignitary

some old loose and my sample r2

old figs and mail aways

old coins and accessories

palitoy imp commander

old plush chewy

OLD price guide, most figures are worth $3 lol

Various

stuff piled up in my room

dunno about these but i think i remember them being tough to find

yellowing bubbles :(

Bonus clones and holiday yoda

I had NO idea i had all these leia hoths. I thought i had the same number of each of leias as i did ds droids, potes, and atat drivers.

super articulatedness

no clue about these but I had them in my bedroom where i usually keep good stuff

some cinema scenes

$5.00 maxx rebo band figs

Autographed figs

BUDDIES!! lol

cases to store em

case of OC stormtroopers

CASES TO THE CEILING!!

Edited by - gorkoracing on 12/11/2007 10:16:14 AM

jedi_riccan
Astromech Obsessor

USA
2273 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2005 :  8:30:12 PM

Very awesome collection indeed

"Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, and hate leads to suffering"
Go to Top of Page

jeditopher
The Commish

USA
5468 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2005 :  09:52:52 AM

Verry nice and welcome to the forums.

"Wars not make one great."
Go to Top of Page

Darth Jaxx
Dark Lord Of Dipsomania™

USA
20136 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2005 :  10:06:14 AM

Cool stuff!

Man, I bet those promos take up a lot of room!
Go to Top of Page

CountCramp
Green and White Seperatist

Scotland
2501 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2005 :  12:09:07 PM

Welcome mate, .

Real nice stuff there.

Go to Top of Page

gorkoracing
Booty Hunter

2737 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2005 :  3:30:09 PM

Thanks for the compliments and the welcomes. I'll host up some more of my pics after work. I have some vintage stuff still on the cards and in boxes but mostly potf2-current. Yeah displays take up a lot of room. We just recently got all of those (some from mm at walmart and others from publix) and I have no idea where they are gonna go, as you can see they are just taking up a lot of space in one of the rooms at my dads. I'm sure when publix gets through with their displays we are gonna have A LOT more so these may be going to the garage. As for pics of all my 95-now figs I doubt I'll be putting any of them up for as you can see they are stacked to the ceiling in their original cases or in my garage stacked to the ceiling and buried in rows 4-5 deep of cases. I'll try and get pics of some of the choice stuff that I keep out of the sw rooms and garage that I keep in my room. My james earl jones and david prowse autograph vader (seen in some of the pics) is probably one of my favorites. JEJ was a really nice guy, he only signed autographs for children at this dinner that i went to and I guess since I look so young I was able to get it. He was impressed and commented about the david prowse autograph on it....then he stuck my pen that he signed it with in his pocked and walked off..Grrrr...lol

Edited by - gorkoracing on 05/27/2005 1:59:14 PM
Go to Top of Page

OTGTS
Forums Administrator

USA
11398 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2005 :  9:39:24 PM

Very nice collection gorkoracing!

Those are some sweet promo's you have!
Go to Top of Page

Lord Skywalker
Lord Spermwalker

USA
6591 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2005 :  10:14:23 AM

Very cool!!
So do you just ask for the promo's? How did you get so many?
Go to Top of Page

gorkoracing
Booty Hunter

2737 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2005 :  11:33:57 AM

Thanks guys, i'm gonna go back to that last post and edit it explaining some of the pics. As for the promos, My dad got a lot of the MM walmart ROTS stuff since he goes to that walmart everyday and talks to the toy dept lady. He just told her he'd like them when she got through. She told him they were raffleing off a lot of the stuff be she promised to give him the stuff so she gave him all the stuff they werent raffling off. As for the other rots displays my sister's husband is a manager at a local publix and he just gave us the stuff they didnt use for their displays, he is giving us the stuff they did use when they take down the displays. He tried very hard to get the pepsi guy to get his store/us one of the r2d2 coolers that a lot of stores have out right now but the guy told him someone stole it out of the back of his truck so my sisters husband told the pepsi guy he was worthless(because of other things too) and now i dont think we'll be getting one. :( But yeah Ive gotten displays in the past just by asking for them. Got episode 1 standups from gas stations just by asking.
Go to Top of Page

CountCramp
Green and White Seperatist

Scotland
2501 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2005 :  11:56:47 AM

Now you're just showing off Gorkoracing!

Go to Top of Page

gorkoracing
Booty Hunter

2737 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2005 :  12:54:41 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Crampshee

LOL thanks I suppose! I'm just glad I have somewhere that I can post these pics now without fear of being flamed for actually collecting variations. I joined rebelscum and it seems like variations are looked down upon over there. Thanks for the welcome earlier btw. Plus I've found some that I didnt know I even had like my micro long saber fig since joining this site. Definately a good place to get info on the figs i'm unsure about.
Go to Top of Page

b0bb33z3r
Exclusive Member

USA
2540 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2005 :  1:02:01 PM

;I really like the Smirnoff bottle!! Willing to trade??

seriously, nice collection. I hope I can get my crap together in some reasonably organized manner to display someday

Son for hire, Sword for hire, Suio School, Itto Ogami.

"I blame this all on Rick McCallum" - me.

An MMORPG with old Skool grafix, and an amazing community... http://www.nexusatlas.com/what.php
Go to Top of Page

gorkoracing
Booty Hunter

2737 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2005 :  1:04:43 PM

quote:
Originally posted by b0bb33z3r

;I really like the Smirnoff bottle!! Willing to trade??

seriously, nice collection. I hope I can get my crap together in some reasonably organized manner to display someday

An MMORPG with old Skool grafix, and an amazing community... http://www.nexusatlas.com/what.php

Sure, Though I must tell you it is a error/variation smirnoff bottle with the liquid actually MISSING from the bottle!!!

Edited by - gorkoracing on 05/04/2005 1:12:59 PM
Go to Top of Page

b0bb33z3r
Exclusive Member

USA
2540 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2005 :  2:15:03 PM

Really?? I have like 4 of those at home. I think I'm going to sell one or two on ebay and buy a few of the regular versions with the liquid still inside.

Go to Top of Page

volkerc
Mandalorian Maniac™

8235 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2005 :  4:49:31 PM

quote:
Originally posted by gorkoracing

quote:
Originally posted by Crampshee

LOL thanks I suppose! I'm just glad I have somewhere that I can post these pics now without fear of being flamed for actually collecting variations. I joined rebelscum and it seems like variations are looked down upon over there. Thanks for the welcome earlier btw. Plus I've found some that I didnt know I even had like my micro long saber fig since joining this site. Definately a good place to get info on the figs i'm unsure about.

Just to be curious, what number is your falcon extraordinaire and how did you get it? is it complete? just asking to see if mine has a higher or lower number, my findings had been discussed previously,...
Go to Top of Page

Artoo
Crazy Droid

USA
1971 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2005 :  7:14:31 PM

Very nice collection.

Sitting through the lapdance of life
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 20 Previous Topic *Updated 12/11/07* Gorkoracing's collection Next Topic  
Next Page
 Printer Friendly

Jump To:

This page was generated in 1.14 seconds.

Forums powered by Snitz Forums 2000

Copyright © 1997-2013 POTF2.COM - All Rights Reserved
POTF2.COM, POTJ.COM, Auction Probe and related marks are trademarks of POTF2.COM.

Star Wars and the Star Wars logo are registered trademark and/or copyright Lucasfilm, Ltd.

POTF2.COM | BehindTheToys.com | SWBendEms.com | ActionMasters.com